These courses are aimed at groups of at least 8 students from schools, colleges, universities, etc who want to come to Spain to improve their language skills and learn more about Spanish life and culture. We can put together a customised package that combines language classes with extracurricular activities such as lectures, guided tours of Granada and other places of interest in Andalusia, films, tapas nights, dance etc. We will be delighted to adapt our programme to reflect your group's particular needs and preferences.
We will arrange all of the classes and activities for you, so you can concentrate on making the most of your visit. A member of the i.d.e.a. team will coordinate your trip and will be available throughout your stay to answer any questions that you may have.
Don't hesitate to get in touch if you would like to receive sample itineraries with prices. In order for us to make the information as relevant as possible for your group, please include basic details about your proposed trip (possible dates, number of classes, number of participants, etc.), as well as any preferences for activities or other special requirements.
We hope to see you in Granada soon!
Our programme includes:
- Language course: designed in collaboration with the group's language coordinator taking into account the group's language level:
- Maximum class size: 8-10 students
- Classroom materials and certificates included
- 3 hours of classes per day (this can vary if requested by the group's language coordinator)
- Activities outside the school: many of the activities we offer are proposed by the schools/universities themselves and we are always open to new suggestions. We can organise a range of activities for your group, for example:
- Guided tours in the city (Alhambra, Albayzin, ...)
- Half-day and full-day trips (coast, mountains, Málaga, Córdoba, Seville, ...)
- Afternoon/evening activities in the city (cookery classes, flamenco, tapas, cinema, theme parks, tastings, …)
- Liaison teacher who will accompany your group during activities where needed
- Transfers by bus or minibus to and from the airport
- Public transport where necessary for activities in the city
- Accommodation for teachers and students with host families or in a 3* hotel
- Students in twin or triple rooms
- Teachers in single rooms